We are a small medium-sized construction company, specialised in the renovation of old farmhouses and the construction of new buildings in an old style.
We are experts in stone working, in particular the construction of stone masonry, dry and stuccoed; experts in brick and stone paving; in the assembly of thresholds, slabs (with new and old beams or rafters or in brick), gutters (in stone, flat tiles or in wood and cotto …) and in roof assembly.
To provide a 360 ° service, we work with surveyors, engineers, interpreters, plumbers, electricians, painters and real estate agents.
The company carries out full renovations of private houses, villas, apartments, offices and shops. The company manages all aspects of the renovation: from the home’s installations to masonry, from interior design to furnishings, fixtures and customized alarm systems.
- We will help you in looking for and choosing properties or land in Tuscany and Umbria, based on your taste requirements and spending possibilities. Or you can choose from among the ruins already owned by our partners with prices starting at 100,000.00 euros.
- We will make our expertise available also in design choices, using technicians and designers whom we work with on a regular basis;
- We will guarantee you the high quality of the work performed, the utmost professionalism and seriousness;
- In central Italy we offer custodian, gardening and various maintenance services to your homes during periods when you are not in Italy.
To contact us or to make an appointment, the email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
…Elegance and attention to detail is our first rule, to make a job into a … masterpiece!…
The photos provided show many of the works we have carried out in recent years.
In 2010, we entered the “energy saving and eco-friendly” sector, to advise our customers on the right choices to create a healthy and safe environment for themselves and their children.
People have been talking about “Passive House” and “Active House” for years by now.
The term Passive house refers to the rigorous standard for energy efficiency in a building, reducing its ecological footprint. Passive House has an optimal thermal insulation, with the use of heat – insulating triple – glass windows and a simple building frame for reducing overheating in summer and heat loss in winter.
Other features of Passive House are:
- Absence of electro-smog;
- Maximum use of solar Energy, through proper orientation of the building: living room, kitchen and bedrooms should be oriented to the south and be characterized by large windows to “capture” more sunlight. Corridors, toilets and storage areas will instead be facing north.
Active House is the more advanced stage of the passive house that consumes very little and produces more energy that can be used for other utilities (electric car) or poured into the electric network. It is a vision of buildings that create healthier and more comfortable lives for their occupants without negative impact on the climate – moving us towards a cleaner, healthier and safer world.
The reference dates for compliance with the parameters set for the future houses are:
- 2014 new private buildings will be in “A” energy class;
- 2016 new private buildings will be constructed according to the rules of the “passive house”;
- 2021 new private and public buildings will be constructed according to the rules of the “active house”;